Mav Market Resources
Mav Market Resource Guide
Explore additional information on federal benefits, food pantries near you, healthy eating and more.
Food Pantries Near You
Food Pantry Locators: Click on any of the links to be directed to a map of food pantries in your area
Nutrition and HealthY Eating
- The Student's Guide to Nutrition
- Portion Size Guide
- Good and Cheap by Leanne Brown (English)
- Bueno y Barato a Leanne Brown (Spanish)
- Inexpensive Recipes on the Run
- No-Cook Recipes
- 10 Tips for Your Mini Fridge
- A Budget-Friendly Guide to Eating Seasonally and Locally
Homelessness & Housing Insecurity
If you are facing homelessness or housing insecurity, please contact us at email@example.com.
- National Homeless Shelter Directory
- Rental Assistance Information
- College Guide for Homeless Students
- Affordable Connectivity Program (Wi-Fi)
- LGBTQ+ Community Centers
Emotional & Mental Health
- Social Wellness Toolkit
- 7 ways to successfully cultivate social wellness for life
- National Mental Health Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Mercy College Resources
Budgeting & Job Search Assistance
- Mint: An article detailing different ways to budget your resources, as well as free budget templates! Also available as a phone app
- 10 Budgeting Tips: Tips for a college student budget, plus a free budgeting worksheet!
- Budgeting for College Students: Where to Start
- The Easy Guide to Budgeting: A simple how-to guide that breaks down how to create a budget, step-by-step
- A Saver's Guide to Living & Eating Well: A guide to your personal wellness through financial planning
Job Search Assistance
- Mercy College Career & Professional Development: Assistance with job and internship searches, crafting your resume and cover letters, and finding on- and off-campus employment
- Handshake: Mercy's online job-search portal for work-study positions, as well as internships and full-time positions for all majors
- SuccessReady: SuccessReady coaches provide each qualified candidate with a professional outfit as well as career coaching, networking tips, and interview skills to help them express themselves confidently and achieve success.
- Professional Clothing
- The Professional Clothing Closet is open by appointment only. For more information on picking up professional attire, please contact Lyn Leis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Benefits Screener: Use this pre-screening tool to find out what you're eligible for
Findhelp.org: Use this tool to search and connect to local support in your own neighborhood
NYC ACCESS HRA mobile app allows you to manage your case on the go. Watch the video now to learn more!
Find the NYC ACCESS HRA app on Apple or Google Play
WIC Application Information