Mercy College offers rolling admissions for all first-time freshman applicants. Our priority application deadlines are March 15 for fall admissions and December 15 for spring admissions. All required documents must be received before an admission decision can be made.
Admission decisions for fall are released beginning on, or about, October 15 and on a rolling basis thereafter. Applicants are typically notified of their admission decision within two weeks of completing the application.
Learn more about specific student requirements.
- Submit an online application via
- Mercy College Application
- The Common Application
- Official high school transcripts from all high schools attended
- Official standardized test scores (only if you want them considered in your admissions review)*
- Special Programs requirements
The following programs require special program review and have additional requirements:
- Veterinary Technology
- Music Production and Recording Arts
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
*Mercy College has a test optional policy. If you want your SAT or ACT scores considered in your admission decision, you can denote that on your admission application. Test scores will then become a required item on your admission checklist. Opting not to send test scores will in no way hurt your application or hinder your likelihood to be admitted to Mercy College. They can only enhance your application.
Please refer to the International Admissions webpage for more information.
Students that are homeschooled or attend an online high school may apply for undergraduate admission at Mercy College using their existing transcripts but will be required to provide additional proof of high school equivalency in the form of a GED, or equivalent, in order to enroll at the College. All other requirements remain the same.
Submit Documents to Complete Application
You can login to your application portal at: https://apply.mercy.edu/apply/.
- Students that applied using the Mercy College online application can use the same credentials created when applying.
- Students that applied using The Common Application, and have not previously logged in, are emailed login instructions after their application is received and processed.
- Once logged in, you can use the prompts to upload required and optional documentation
While it is highly preferred that applicants send all of their supporting documents online you can mail supporting documentation to the following address:
Office of Admissions
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
Submit Official Test Scores
Only if submitting your SAT and ACT scores
- Upload a copy of your SAT and/or ACT scores to your application portal as a preliminary step.
- Submit an official copy of your SAT and/or ACT scores sent directly to Mercy College by the testing agency
- SAT code: 2409
- ACT code: 2814
Most of our programs are test optional. Learn more about our policy.