25Live Pro Information
What is 25Live Pro?
25Live Pro is an application used to search for space availability at Mercy University. It is a tool used to assign spaces for both classes and events. Moreover, it can assist faculty and staff with event planning and room reservations by providing the following information:
- Space availability
- Photos and diagrams of assignable spaces at all four campuses
- Room attributes and features of assignable spaces
Click here to view 25Live Pro and feel free to utilize the 25Live Pro instructions and other materials listed below to assist you with navigation.
Campus Reservations for Events
Faculty and staff can view information in 25Live Pro, such as room availability and space details (i.e. photos, room attributes, and room features). Access is only required for those who frequently submit reservation requests online in 25Live Pro. Click here to view 25Live Pro.
25Live Pro allows requestors to submit reservation requests up to 150 days (about five months) in advance. Reservations may be submitted beyond the 150-day limit if the upcoming semester course schedules are available and secured.
To make requests for reservations, please feel free to contact a campus liaison listed below or a representative with 25Live Pro access within your department.
Campus Liaisons can assist you with navigating the system, submitting space reservations and making modifications to current reservations. If you have questions regarding room reservations, please feel free to contact any of the campus liaisons who monitor event reservations at each campus:
Access to 25Live Pro
Access is required to submit reservation requests online in 25Live Pro. It is important to note access is not required to view space availability, room photos and room attributes/features. Click here to view 25Live Pro.
To receive 25Live Pro access, all faculty/staff who manage room requests for their department must attend the required one-hour 25Live Pro New User Training Session.
Classroom & Equipment Use Policy
By submitting a space reservation, requestors agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All reservation requests are subject to administrative approval.
- After use, all reserved spaces need to be returned to their original intended state.
- All contents, including technology and furniture in this room, must be returned to its original location.
- Requesters are responsible for contacting any service providers (i.e. IT, Facilities and/or Food Services) to arrange for the services they provide. Requesters are also responsible for contacting these service providers (i.e. IT, Facilities and/or Food Services) with regard to any updates to reservations, including cancellations.
- Requesters are responsible for contacting any service providers for cancellation without notice.
- Requesters are liable for any fees incurred for services associated with any providers for cancellation without notice.
- In the event of mandatory and/or emergency maintenance needs, dates and/or room locations are subject to change. This includes any facilities maintenance, IT maintenance, etc.
- Security should be notified of events taking place on campus, especially those that may involve large groups, and/or outside attendees not normally associated with the University, for both safety and parking issues.
- If applicable and/or if there is involvement of internal/external services (i.e. facilities, IT, food services), set-up and take-down time post-event maintenance should be factored into each submitted reservation.
New User Training Sessions
Based on the demand, 25Live Pro New User Training Sessions take place once a month. After attending the required training, credentials and 25Live Pro New User Resources will be emailed to requesters.
25Live Pro New User Training Sessions cover the basics:
- Introduction to 25Live Pro
- How to Search for Room Availability
- How to Request a Room
- How to Search for Events
View Activity & Available Spaces On-Campus
The links will provide you with a calendar grid view of activity and available spaces at each campus. The calendar grids show all classes and events taking place at each campus today, from 7:00AM to 11:00PM. The column on the left is a listing of spaces at each campus, excluding some labs and specialty spaces. Note you are able to select different dates at the top of the grid and toggle to different campuses on the same page.