Department of Communication & The Arts
Communication and the Arts at Mercy University
The Department of Communication and the Arts offers students the ability to explore communications in all its forms – video and television production; public relations; graphic design and animation; music production; and journalism. Students are given hands-on opportunities to create and gives student the skills relevant for today’s media professions.
State-of-the-Art On-Campus Facilities
A teaching moment in our TV production studio
Mercy's state-of-the-art music production studio
A student at work in our design and animation studio
International Film Festival
With exclusive viewings and esteemed guest speakers, Mercy University’s International Film Festival is a hub for cutting edge cinema. The festival is presented by the School of Liberal Arts, bringing talent from across the globe over four days.
- Communication Studies & Communication Studies with Public Relations Specialization, Bachelor's Degree
- Design and Animation (formerly Computer Arts + Design), Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
- Media Studies: Film/Culture, Bachelor's Degree
- Media Studies: Journalism, Bachelor's Degree
- Media Studies: Radio and Television Production, Bachelor's Degree
- Music Production and Recording Arts (formerly Music Industry and Technology), Bachelor's Degree